Dark Circles Under Eyes – Home Remedies
Are you looking for home remedies for dark circles under eyes? Worry no more. Below you’ll find a complete list of remedies that are usually readily available at home. Furthermore, the remedies mentioned will not require you to spend hundreds of dollars in order for you to solve your problem.
Identifying the Causes of Dark Circles Beneath the Eyes
Before you start following any household solutions, it is highly advisable that you know first the real causes. More and more people think that the primary cause of dark puffy eyes is staying up late to finish a presentation, long hours on the computer, or watching movies. Well, it is totally wrong. Here are the common causes:
- Over fatigue
- Acquired through bad heredity
- Insufficient iron intake
- Excessive pigmentation
- Chronic systematic disease
- Not appropriate cosmetic products
Now that you know the causes, continue reading to get information on home remedies for treating dark circles.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes: The Treatment
- You need to consume at least 10 glasses of water each day. Your body needs fluids to facilitate proper circulation.
- Consume food products rich in vitamin K for dark circles under eyes.
- Less your intake of food items rich in vitamin A because you will produce too much vascularization.
- Reduce also your dosage of Retin A.
- One of the best home remedies for dark circles under eyes is changing your lifestyle. Have a balanced diet. Start eating plenty of vegetables and fruits especially spinach, cabbage and other green leafy vegetables. If you need to consume daily vitamin supplements to help you get the enough nutrients you need, then do it. Just make sure you ask a medical practitioner for proper dosage.
- You have to give yourself eight hours sleep.
- Put lemon juice extract on the dark circles of your eyes for two times a day.
- Gently put crushed mint around the black circles of your eyes.
- You can use also almond oil under your eyes.
- Prepare a mixture of turmeric powder and pineapple juice. Apply gently the mixture under your eyes.
- One of the most effective home remedies for dark circles under eyes is putting raw cucumber or potato slices on your eyelids. Let it stay for about 15 to 20 minutes on your closed eyes. Rinse your eyes with warm water and pat dry with clean towel. It is highly recommended to let the cucumber or potato slices cool first in the refrigerator prior using.
- Freeze a spoon inside your freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes. Put it on your eyes with dark circles for about a couple of minutes or until the spoon becomes warm again.
- Another amazing household remedy for dark circles below the eyes is grating a cucumber. You need to get the juice of the grated cucumber and then refrigerate it. Prepare a mixture of the cucumber juice with lanolin cream and lemon juice. Apply it under your eyes and let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes.
What are you waiting for? Start preparing your own home remedies for dark circles under eyes to looking young again.